Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Dreams part 1

So I can't remember many of my dreams last night. The one I do remember is cryptic at best. I dreamed that I was in a Chinese takeout restaurant. I ordered Pork Lo Mein and General Tso's. I think I asked the lady behind the counter to mix the two together. When the lady rang me up my total came to be $30. My dream-self was outraged by the price and explained to the lady that in Philly that I could get the same thing for much less. That's all I can really remember.

I think my dream was inspired by Stephen Colbert eating Lo Mein on his show the other night. It was very funny. Perhaps the high price for the Chinese food represents China's rising economic power in the world. Who knows?

1 comment:

Steve said...

I can totally picture you getting outraged in your dream.

mmm chinese