Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Don't send that text!

I had three dreams last night that I can remember. The first one involved, you know it, zombies. Every time I would send a text message, a zombie would appear or find me somehow. Somehow the zombies were linked in with cell networks of the world. My dream-self suspected someone was controlling the zombies through a satellite or something. Ludicrous! I think this dream was inspired by the upcoming film Cell based on the Stephen King novel of the same name.

The second dream involved me carpooling with a co-worker. We got pulled over for speeding. The cop was Mark McKinney from Kids in the Hall. He let us go without giving us a ticket because I explained that we were carpooling. I have been watching a lot of Kids in the Hall lately.

The third, and my favorite, dream involved me creating an extremely powerful fighting technique. I traveled the globe whooping the world's top fighters. I was unstoppable! I plan on filming a demonstration of the move very soon so I can post it here for your viewing pleasure.

No comments: