Monday, February 11, 2008

You're gonna need a bigger boat.

So last night I dreamed about the movie Jaws. It's one of my favorite films. I always end up watching it when it come across it on AMC. My dream basically replayed the film for me but with different actors and a slightly different plot. Eventually my dream turned into me writing a paper about the movie and the novel by Michael Crichton.

The dream in itself isn't too weird. What is weird is this morning while eating breakfast I see on the news that Roy Schneider died yesterday. He was the guy in Jaws that played the Sheriff and said one of my favorite lines in cinema, "Smile you sunavabitch!"

Let's recap, shall we? Last night I dream about the movie Jaws. I find out the next day that the actor who had the leading role in that same film died. Last week I predicted that the Giants would not only beat the Patriots but they would beat them by three points. They went on to do so.

Have I recently untapped some latent power of precognition? I certainly hope not because I tend to dream about zombies.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Based on some data I found in a book that I purchased from a homeless man while waiting for the L, I would say that you zombie dreams are just as legit as the rest. Zombies are going to be real. And nasty. It will be a fight that will leave us longing for the days of the Cold War.