Thursday, February 21, 2008

Where are the zombies?

So since I have created this blog I have only had one zombie dream. I know. Crazy. I can't even remember much of it. It was something about how I was living with a bunch of hillbillies in the country and the whole zombie apocalypse went down. Nothing much changed for me and the hillbillies. We drank, had barbecues, played horseshoes, and shot an occasional zombie. I think we all wore overalls. That's all I can recall.

While not a bad zombie dream, it wasn't very scary. My previous dreams were very scary. They could be classified as nightmares. I would wake up sweating and hurriedly check to see if I locked the door. I hated and loved them at the same time. So last night I got a text from a friend saying that she was having a ton of zombie dreams. I envied her right away. What about me? What happened to my zombie dreams? It's not like I haven't been reading about zombies or watching movies about zombies. So what gives? Is it over? Have I conquered my zombie dreams? Will I have to change the name of this blog? Stay tuned to find out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think you are trying too hard to have the dreams. It's like in high school, when you were really trying hard to get laid, and then some kid would be like "it's no big deal, I get laid all the time," and he was really relaxed about it. Now maybe that kid was lying, but thats beside the point.
I think if you just relax about this whole issue, the dreams will come to you.